Instacart has today announced the acquisition of Unata, a Toronto-based company that offers a platform for both grocers and consumers to interact digitally. The terms of the deal were not d
- Padmaavat producer moves Supreme Court challenging screening ban by some
- Sensex Advances 70 Points in Volatile Trade, IT Stocks Gain Despite Weak Asian
- ऐमजॉन पर Xiaomi Redmi Y1, Y1 Lite की सेल
- Joshua Wong, Democracy Advocate, Is Sentenced in Hong
- आने वाली है फोर्ड की सबसे पावरफुल कार, यहां हुई
- सेंचुरियन पिच को लेकर हैरान हैं शमी, कहा
- Maya Jama and celebrity guests join Radio 1 weekend
- Jo Jo White, Deadeye Shooter for Boston Celtics, Dies at
- ट्रैफिक में फंसे शाह रुख़ ख़ान ने कुछ यूं बहलाया खुद को,
- सलमान के मेकअप आर्टिस्ट की इस हरकत पर बिग बॉस भी नहीं बोल
- IND vs SA: अब पुजारा और रोहित शर्मा से
- Deepika sizzles in red in her latest ad
- Theres no case against Hafiz Saeed sahib in Pakistan, says its PM Shahid Khaqan
- डब्बू रतनानी ने बदल दिया शाहरुख से लेकर अमिताभ तक इन 24
- Gymnasts Share Stories of Abuse at Doctors Sentencing
- तीसरी बार मां बनीं किम कार्दाशियां, ट्विटर पर ऐसे जाहिर
BMW has acquired Parkmobile, an app that provides guidance and services for those looking for parking in North America, including on-street and garage parking payments and spot reservation.
The Sensex shed 72 points to end at 34,771.05, while the broader Nifty finished at 10,700.45 points, down 41.10 points.
Companies like New Relic and AppDynamics have been offering applications performance management solutions to help operations teams track external performance issues for years. Nyansa (pron
A report by digital payments major Visa on Tuesday said 99 per cent of the respondents said they are personally interested in using at least one biometric method to verify their identity, and an
The reversal comes just a few weeks after the EU announced an original blacklist of 17 non-EU states, which drew furious reaction from several of the states targeted.
Patanjali has partnered with e-commerce firms Amazon, Grofers, Shopclues, Flipkart, BigBasket, 1mg, Paytm Mall and Netmeds.
A Finance Ministry statement said there was a real and heightened risk of an investment bubble in virtual currencies of the kind seen in “ponzi schemes”.
There are great concerns regarding virtual currencies and justice ministry is basically preparing a bill to ban cryptocurrency trading through exchanges, said Park at a press conference, accordin
While everyone is speculating about Union Budget 2018, heres 10 interesting factoids about the Union Budget
In a move that represents further consolidation in the crowdsourced in-store data gathering space, London-headquartered BeMyEye has acquired U.K. rival Task360. Similar to BeMyEye, the comp
With proper Tax planning individuals can ensure that they pay minimum tax on their hard-earned money.
Airbnb has today announced a new feature that will help users manage their payments on the platform. The feature, aptly albeit unimaginatively named Pay Less Up Front, lets users pay for a
AngelList has expanded its syndicates program to India in the latest overseas move for the US crowdfunding platform. The launch comes some 18 months after we reported that AngelList had hi
The size of the banking sectors balance-sheet exposure to G-Secs, and hence its interest rate risk, is high in an absolute sense, and is relatively elevated, when measured in proportion to total
In its pre-budget wish list, the Indian Stainless Steel Development Association (ISSDA) has sought removal of customs duty on key raw materials used in producing stainless steel.
NITI Aayog Vice Chairman Rajiv Kumar on Wednesday said that the current government had never made a populist budget, will never make a populist budget and will never like to buy votes.
The proposals before the ministry is to hike the tax exemption limit from the existing Rs 2.5 lakh per annum to at least Rs 3 lakh if not 5 lakh.
Under the upgraded crop insurance scheme Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY), launched early 2016, farmers pay very nominal premium and get full claim for the crop damage.
The 30-share index, which gained 410.44 points in the previous three sessions, rose further by 92.52 points, or 0.26 per cent, at 34,936.03.