No that’s not a typo. Yes, that is larger than the median IPO fundraise last year. But few problems are as daunting as trying to build a fully autonomous car, particularly without the
- Mehrishis financial acumen made refinery
- Why Disneys Last Jedi Mind Trick Isnt Working in
- Dharmendra Pradhan draws the blueprint of
- Jaipur: Bonhomie to end
- Haj subsidy ends, funds to go into minority
- Man in custody hangs self at Karawal Nagar police
- Capital a ‘controlled area after 40 +ve equine bug
- 55 stages set to give a warm hug to PM Modi, Benjamin
- Two men held for robbing auto
- Female patient missing from Safdarjung Hospital, FIR
- Delhi High Court calls for emergency measures to curb monkey
- Theres Not That Much Fashion in FXs Big Versace Drama: Theres Not That Much Fashion in FXs Big Versace
- Senate Democrats Push for a Net Neutrality Vote. Do They Have a
- Social Qs: Can I Stage an Intervention for a Near-Strangers
- Two arrested for sending lewd messages to
- Justice Mishra-led bench asks CJI to put Loyas case before appropriate
The report is based on a survey among around 100 senior and mid-level employees of 65 telco and software and hardware service providers to telecom companies.
The debt-laden national carrier would be divided into core airline business, regional arm, ground handling and engineering operations, according to the report.
Airbus said it booked a total 1,109 aircraft orders and a record 718 deliveries in 2017.
The benchmark BSE Sensex rose by 251.12 points to end at a new peak of 34,843.51. The broader Nifty gained 60.30 points to finish at a fresh record high of 10,741.55.
Softbank’s Vision Fund has made another investment: The Japanese conglomerate has agreed to invest €460M in Berlin-based online car dealer Auto1. Read More
London ‘proptech’ startup Goodlord, which offers cloud-based software to help estate agents, landlords and tenants manage the rental process, has announced the appointment of se
In financial calculations, the compound interest factors in the best interest of those who start saving in as early as their 20s.
In Budget 2017, the FinMin gave relief to the middle-income group by lowering the tax rate from 10% to 5% for the income tax slab ₹2.5 Lakh - ₹5 Lakh. However, the ministry is mulling over on
The current government gave it more teeth and made it mandatory for everyone to link Aadhaar with various schemes and instruments.
Annual wholesale price inflation last month slowed to 3.58 percent from a year earlier, from a provisional 3.93 percent rise in November.
Uday Kotak admitted that conventional savings of the country is now dripping into financial savings, that is more use of mutual funds, systematic planning investments etc.
The 30-share Sensex gained 209.35 points, or 0.60 per cent, to touch an all-time high of 34,801.74, surpassing previous record of 34,638.42 (intra-day) reached on January 12.
The rupee opened strong at 63.45 at the interbank forex market against previous close of 63.63 per dollar as stocks soared to record levels after strong economic data.
Pakistan International Airlines (PIA), haemorrhaging money and losing market share to Gulf-based rivals such as Etihad and Emirates, has been hit by management turmoil in recent years and a 2016
At present, formal sector workers with five or more years of service are eligible for Rs 10 lakh tax free gratuity after leaving job or at time of superannuation.
In his first appearance at the WEF Annual Meeting — PM Modi is expected to talk about his experience with cooperative federalism in India while urging the world for a collective crackdown on te
The year 2017 was an eventful one for the sector with many structural policy reforms, which resulted in a significant decline in home launches to 1,03,570 units compared to 1,75,822 in 2016.
Trading worth about Rs 13 lakh crore in corporate bonds was reported on the two bourses during 2016, going by data compiled by capital market regulator Sebi.
The ministry has asked all the commodity boards and the concerned ministries to identify those support structures, which are compliant with global trade rules.