With the rupee appreciating against the US dollar over the months, the company lowered its consolidated annual revenue guidance to 2.1-3.1 per cent from 3-4 per cent in rupee terms but maintained
- Mehrishis financial acumen made refinery
- Why Disneys Last Jedi Mind Trick Isnt Working in
- Dharmendra Pradhan draws the blueprint of
- Jaipur: Bonhomie to end
- Haj subsidy ends, funds to go into minority
- Man in custody hangs self at Karawal Nagar police
- Capital a ‘controlled area after 40 +ve equine bug
- 55 stages set to give a warm hug to PM Modi, Benjamin
- Two men held for robbing auto
- Female patient missing from Safdarjung Hospital, FIR
- Delhi High Court calls for emergency measures to curb monkey
- Theres Not That Much Fashion in FXs Big Versace Drama: Theres Not That Much Fashion in FXs Big Versace
- Senate Democrats Push for a Net Neutrality Vote. Do They Have a
- Social Qs: Can I Stage an Intervention for a Near-Strangers
- Two arrested for sending lewd messages to
- Justice Mishra-led bench asks CJI to put Loyas case before appropriate
Small portfolio tweaks, emerging markets and money market funds are options — but prospects for big profits are rare.
Manufacturing sector, which constitutes 77.63 per cent of the IIP, recorded an impressive growth of 10.2 per cent in November as compared to 4 per cent a year ago.
The reserves had crossed the $400-billion mark for the first time in the week to September 8, 2017 but had since been fluctuating.
Factors that indicate higher December inflation are increased prices for some foods and the impact of higher pay for government employees.
The net trade balance is expected to remain adverse with imports at 10 per cent Year-on-Year (YoY) likely to outpace a 4.5 per cent increase in exports, according to DBS.
The BSE Sensex gained 88.90 points to end at 34,592.39, while the broader NSE Nifty finished at 10,681.25, up 30.05 points.
In its draft directions on the subject, the RBI has also proposed introducing the facility for hedging of indirect price risk for selected metals.
Brent crude doubled in the past one year and touched $70 a barrel mark on Thursday, the highest since December 2014. Brent was $32.1 a barrel in January 2016 and USD 64.1 in December 2017.
The Bombay Stock Exchange stood at 34606 points at noon on Friday and fell to 34550.2 points at 12:15 pm, at the time the press conference of the Supreme Court judges began.
Despite opening on a positive note, the stock failed to hold on the momentum and lost 1.59 per cent to Rs 2,744 as the trade progressed on BSE
On whether the government has reached a conclusion as to how much of the debt will be absorbed by them, Jayant Sinha explained, “those are decisions that will be made by the audited mechanism u
Jammu and Kashmirs Finance Minister Haseeb A Drabu presented a Rs. 80,000 crore budget for the fiscal 2018-19 in the state assembly with multiple sops for students, farmers and industry.
Forex dealers said a weak dollar in overseas markets on fears that a huge amount of foreign demand for American currency would dry up bolstered the rupee.
The 30-share index advanced 134.93 points, or 0.39 per cent, to trade at an all-time high of 34,638.42, surpassing its previous high of 34,565.63, recorded on January 10.
Get a fresh dose of the news that matters, delivered directly to your inbox, every morning. The perfect way, to get you started and informed, for the day ahead.
Nuheara’s new IQBuds Boost headphones exist in a a strange sort of in-between spot. Like the rest of the company’s line, they’re clearly one of countless devices looking t
As we noted earlier this week, the mere fact that Blocks was able to bring its modular smartwatch system to market feels like a minor miracle. The company appears to have not taken the easy