- Mehrishis financial acumen made refinery
- Why Disneys Last Jedi Mind Trick Isnt Working in
- Dharmendra Pradhan draws the blueprint of
- Jaipur: Bonhomie to end
- Haj subsidy ends, funds to go into minority
- Man in custody hangs self at Karawal Nagar police
- Capital a ‘controlled area after 40 +ve equine bug
- 55 stages set to give a warm hug to PM Modi, Benjamin
- Two men held for robbing auto
- Female patient missing from Safdarjung Hospital, FIR
- Delhi High Court calls for emergency measures to curb monkey
- Theres Not That Much Fashion in FXs Big Versace Drama: Theres Not That Much Fashion in FXs Big Versace
- Senate Democrats Push for a Net Neutrality Vote. Do They Have a
- Social Qs: Can I Stage an Intervention for a Near-Strangers
- Two arrested for sending lewd messages to
- Justice Mishra-led bench asks CJI to put Loyas case before appropriate
Nawazuddin takes off memoir: An Ordinary Life as a result of flak and admonition.
Gangs of Wasseypur actor is withdrawing his memoir post criticism and accusations. He has been blamed of “exploiting and disrespecting” women to sell his book.Following that his good sense prevailed and he wrote a public apology on twitter.
I m apologising 2 every1 who's sentiments r hurt bcz of d chaos around my memoir #AnOrdinaryLife— Nawazuddin Siddiqui (@Nawazuddin_S) October 30, 2017
I hereby regret & decide 2 withdraw my book
“I’m apologizing to everyone whose sentiments are hurt because of the chaos around my memoir ‘An Ordinary Life’ I hereby regret and decide to withdraw my book,” he tweeted.
Nawaz has been accused of misrepresenting facts to sell his book. The memoir is notoriously known was his romantic liaisons and is supplied with insufferable details of his relationships and sexual relations.
Niharika Singh was the first of ladies who blatantly alleged that Nawaz is inflating a fling that lasted only a couple of months. She was agonized by the light in which she was portrayed - a fur adorned women desperately trying to woo Nawaz into her bedroom.
After Niharika another old Sweetheart Sunita Rajwar rubbished Nawazuddin’s tales implying that Nawaz has potrayed a completely romanticized story in his book. She found Nawaz to be a sympathy seeker and clarifies that she was more of a struggler than Nawaz at that time. Also Sunita found out that Nawaz leaked the private details of their relation with a common friend and his portrayal of women disgusted her. Put off by his poor thinking she decided to leave him for good.
Nawaz ‘s depictions of his ladies has also come under legal scrutiny. Gautam Gulati a delhi based advocate has filed a case against Nawaz, with the National Commission of Women (NCW), for "outraging the modesty" of Niharika Singh.
Whether he actually regrets his actions or is just doing to escape the muck of controversies remains to be seen.
Max 150 Characters
इन दिनों बॉलिवुड में सामाजिक मुद्दों लगातार फिल्में बन रही हैं। इसी कड़ी