- Delhi teen allegedly commits suicide aft
- After Modi accuses Pakistan and Congress
- JNU: इंजिनियरिंग पढ़ो ह्यूमैनिटीज स्टाइल
- पुरानी स्विफ्ट बुकिंग पर मिलेगा नया मॉडल
- The Sexy Buxom Babe sets her foot in Tam
- Disney executive arrested, charged with
- Ross Taylor Equals New Zealand Record Wi
- After 3 PM Today, Rahul Gandhi Will be C
- PM Modi: Why did Manmohan not show coura
- 4+ के बच्चे को नहीं मिलेगा नर्सरी में ऐड
- 'The Square' wins big at Europea
- फुकरे रिटर्न्स: बॉक्स ऑफिस पर धुआंधार कम
- Australian Media Dismiss English Cricket
- साल 2018 में आपकी राशि पर शनि का पाया और
- Election With Times: The irrelevance of
- ...तो IPL में इस टीम को कोचिंग देंगे नेह
Nawazuddin takes off memoir: An Ordinary Life as a result of flak and admonition.
Gangs of Wasseypur actor is withdrawing his memoir post criticism and accusations. He has been blamed of “exploiting and disrespecting” women to sell his book.Following that his good sense prevailed and he wrote a public apology on twitter.
I m apologising 2 every1 who's sentiments r hurt bcz of d chaos around my memoir #AnOrdinaryLife— Nawazuddin Siddiqui (@Nawazuddin_S) October 30, 2017
I hereby regret & decide 2 withdraw my book
“I’m apologizing to everyone whose sentiments are hurt because of the chaos around my memoir ‘An Ordinary Life’ I hereby regret and decide to withdraw my book,” he tweeted.
Nawaz has been accused of misrepresenting facts to sell his book. The memoir is notoriously known was his romantic liaisons and is supplied with insufferable details of his relationships and sexual relations.
Niharika Singh was the first of ladies who blatantly alleged that Nawaz is inflating a fling that lasted only a couple of months. She was agonized by the light in which she was portrayed - a fur adorned women desperately trying to woo Nawaz into her bedroom.
After Niharika another old Sweetheart Sunita Rajwar rubbished Nawazuddin’s tales implying that Nawaz has potrayed a completely romanticized story in his book. She found Nawaz to be a sympathy seeker and clarifies that she was more of a struggler than Nawaz at that time. Also Sunita found out that Nawaz leaked the private details of their relation with a common friend and his portrayal of women disgusted her. Put off by his poor thinking she decided to leave him for good.
Nawaz ‘s depictions of his ladies has also come under legal scrutiny. Gautam Gulati a delhi based advocate has filed a case against Nawaz, with the National Commission of Women (NCW), for "outraging the modesty" of Niharika Singh.
Whether he actually regrets his actions or is just doing to escape the muck of controversies remains to be seen.
Max 150 Characters
According to sources Day 31 of the Praja Sankalpa Yatra Day of Leader of the Opposition and YSRCP chief YS Jagan Mohan Reddy had began from Marthadu village in Singanamala assembly constituency a