- ऑस्ट्रेलियन ओपन: दूसरे दौर में पहुंचीं
- NZ vs PAK: Grandhommes unbeaten 74 seals record 11th consecutive win for Kiwis across
- Elections can happen anytime, always be prepared: Maha CM Fadnavis to BJP
- Heres how Sidharth rang in his
- Box Office:सोमवार को 3 फिल्मों की कमाई 2 करोड़ भी नहीं, पर 1 हॉलीवुड
- True Lies actress stands by claims she was molested at
- पद्मावत की मुश्किलें जारी, हरियाणा में भी
- Live Cricket Score, India vs South Africa 2018, Second Test, Day 4 at SuperSport Park, Centurion: Du Plessis, Philander Extend Hosts
- देखें, पाक प्लेयर शोएब के सिर पर लगी गेंद,
- Govt withdraws Haj subsidy; Move to empower Muslims without appeasement, says
- Mouni Roy turns grey for Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt starrer
- ऐसा होगा रानी का हिचकी
- कृष 4 की एेसी चल रही है तैयारी, रितीक ने खुद दी
- Haryana suffered Rs 126 crore loss during Dera
- Ind vs SA: Shami strikes thrice to keep India in
- Flipkart ने की रिपब्लिक डे सेल की घोषणा, 70%
Sometime back in 2004, Neha Dhupia once commented that only Sex or SRK sell in Bollywood. It was a very witty and on-spot comment as SRK was the Bollywood king at that point of time and other Khans – Aamir and Salman were less popular Ministers. Our Film Industry also revolved around pre-defined ideations and genres and most of the furnished films had ballpark the same formula. But now more than sex or SRK, Salman sells in Bollywood.
Few years down the lane we witnessed a mutation when Salman Bhai scored with his amazing screen riot – Wanted. His popularity shot up with the masses and sky-rocketed to insane levels, followed closely on the heels by contemporary and rival Khans – (SRK and Aamir)
The Bollywood mantra has morphed greatly from then to now. B’wood kingdom has evolved since then and we see all sorts of interesting, utopian, dystopian, apocalyptic, fictional, action and reality based content have contributed richer and diversified cinema to our industry.
Yet the ruler of masses, the most popular action hero remains sadda Bhaijaan Salman Khan. Salman rules , Salman slays, Salman excites and creates all kind of tremors amongst his die-hard, loyal to the last breathe fan. Winning this kind of loyalty is commendable and no pint-sized thing as his fans show him unwavering support and never fickle over to other actors. They defend him, his movies and his vices relentlessly. It’s justified to exclaim that Salman just isn’t a public figure, he is a cause.
Only one name comes to my mind when I hear Tiger Zinda Hai and that is Salman Khan. This movie was the most speculated movie of 2017 and fans were hungry for a glimpse, snippet, news, song or any detail of the movie only for Salman. The trailer of the movie is out, released on 7th November and the trailer has surpassed the success of the most popular trailer of the year – Bahubali 2.
Tiger Zinda Hai, the sequel to “Ek tha Tiger” is another action-packed film that has all the essential components of a Salman Khan movie. Fights, Mission, Undercover Strategy, good vs bad and triumph of good over bad.
Tiger Zinda Hai trailer earned 6,48,000 likes within 2 days of its release. A mammoth figure compared to the 5,41,000 likes of Bahubali trailer till date.
The atmosphere is setting up for another Salman crazed frenzy and Tiger zinda Hai can be another mega record breaker on many fronts. Also we all are eager to see the exciting chemistry between Katrina and Salman.
Max 150 Characters