- Delhi teen allegedly commits suicide aft
- After Modi accuses Pakistan and Congress
- JNU: इंजिनियरिंग पढ़ो ह्यूमैनिटीज स्टाइल
- पुरानी स्विफ्ट बुकिंग पर मिलेगा नया मॉडल
- The Sexy Buxom Babe sets her foot in Tam
- Disney executive arrested, charged with
- Ross Taylor Equals New Zealand Record Wi
- After 3 PM Today, Rahul Gandhi Will be C
- PM Modi: Why did Manmohan not show coura
- 4+ के बच्चे को नहीं मिलेगा नर्सरी में ऐड
- 'The Square' wins big at Europea
- फुकरे रिटर्न्स: बॉक्स ऑफिस पर धुआंधार कम
- Australian Media Dismiss English Cricket
- साल 2018 में आपकी राशि पर शनि का पाया और
- Election With Times: The irrelevance of
- ...तो IPL में इस टीम को कोचिंग देंगे नेह
Fresh protests are coming out everyday against Padmavati . Stars all over from Bollywood are taking turns to support Sanjay Leela bhansali and his vision. Film stars like Salman Khan, Jacqueline ferandez, Neil Nitin Mukesh and Farhan Akhtar harbor amicable Padmavati sentiments and have recurringly backed Bhansali’s phantasm, affirming that an artist has the right to expression and speech.
The star-squad of the movie are defending the movie with fierce devotion, Shahid kapoor said give the movie a chance. Deepika said we are regressing as a nation, her views on violence and protests by karni sena against Padmavati.
Yet the violent spirit of rajputs are leaving no stones unturned to come up with fresher protests and this time they have acted upon their words.
A mall in Kota was vandalized and the protestors created a lot of chaos and ruckus. They came in jeeps, wearing saffron and have threatened even dire consequences if the movie is released in any of the halls of Rajasthan.
A spokesperson said that they will willingly burn down any hall that dares to screen Padmavati. Protests are being held on daily basis in districs of Rajasthan.
Bhansali has felt the heat of heretic earlier this year in January when the sets of Padmvati was vandalized in jaipur and Bhansali was beaten up by the activists. The crew were visibily shaken in the aftermath of the event wherein the destruction of sets caused big losses to the film budget.
If the threats are anything to go by, the Rajput Karni Sena have also threatened violent outcomes if the movie halls in Noida screen Padmavati.
Inspite of assurances from the police the situation gets out of hand in such scenarios. Most of the uneducated people are easily led and then they bring upon unwarranted havoc.
Ironically the Queen of Bundi , Mayuri Singh has advocated her support for Bhansali and his lifework. She said "Let the movie Padmavati release first, director Sanjay Leela Bhansali has assured us of nothing demeaning (of the Rajput clan has been shown) in it."
She further added ““If after release, we think something is objectionable, then we will protest.”
Max 150 Characters
According to sources Day 31 of the Praja Sankalpa Yatra Day of Leader of the Opposition and YSRCP chief YS Jagan Mohan Reddy had began from Marthadu village in Singanamala assembly constituency a