- Mehrishis financial acumen made refinery
- Why Disneys Last Jedi Mind Trick Isnt Working in
- Dharmendra Pradhan draws the blueprint of
- Jaipur: Bonhomie to end
- Haj subsidy ends, funds to go into minority
- Man in custody hangs self at Karawal Nagar police
- Capital a ‘controlled area after 40 +ve equine bug
- 55 stages set to give a warm hug to PM Modi, Benjamin
- Two men held for robbing auto
- Female patient missing from Safdarjung Hospital, FIR
- Delhi High Court calls for emergency measures to curb monkey
- Theres Not That Much Fashion in FXs Big Versace Drama: Theres Not That Much Fashion in FXs Big Versace
- Senate Democrats Push for a Net Neutrality Vote. Do They Have a
- Social Qs: Can I Stage an Intervention for a Near-Strangers
- Two arrested for sending lewd messages to
- Justice Mishra-led bench asks CJI to put Loyas case before appropriate
Ravana was the ruler of the three worlds and hence had power that were unmatched. He fought against Indra and won, he tried to uproot kailash and take lord Shiva to Lanka, he even controlled sunrise and sunset, he ordered planets to remain in 11th house at the time of the birth for his son. Such was the power of this man that everyone feared him and lost to him. But there were four great warriors who showed “ Har baap ka ek baap hota hai”.
Lord Ram: Ravana was weak towards girls and had many wives, he even kidnapped his neighbours kings wives if he liked them. Apart from the other reasons, he did kidnap Sita because he had fallen for her beauty but you don’t just get away with kidnapping Ram’s wife even if your are almighty Ravana.
Hanuman: Before the war Hanuman visited Sita to inform her about Ram is coming to take her back. Hanuman was arrested and brought to the kings courtyard where he humiliated Ravana by sitting higher than his throne using his tail. Ravana challenged him to a duel where each would punch the other only once. Ravana was asked to take the first turn and hanuman was unaffected by Ravana’s punch but Hanuman’s punch made Ravana shed some blood on the floor from his mouth and hanuman was surprised to see Ravana’s power because it was for the first time that some survived his punch.
Vanar Bali: Bali was a Devotee to God Sun and was worshipping his lord under his daily schedule and Ravana under the influence of his power, boons and achievements challenged Bali. Initially Bali refused to even entertain Ravana but his being the Ravana could not just take a step back and provoked Bali to such an extent that Bali tucked Ravan in armpit and flew away and released him only after 6 months.
Kartavirya Arjuna: Don’t confuse Kartavirya Arjuna with the Arjuna in Mahabharata. Kartavirya Arjuna is well mentioned in the ramayana because of his immense powers thanks to his thousands hands. This great warrior was once bathing in the narmada river, where he had eased the flow of the river with his thousand hands and young Ravana was meditating in the name of Lord Shiva. Young Ravana challenged Arjuna and was put to humiliating defeat by the great warrior.
Max 150 Characters
इन दिनों बॉलिवुड में सामाजिक मुद्दों लगातार फिल्में बन रही हैं। इसी कड़ी