- Mehrishis financial acumen made refinery
- Why Disneys Last Jedi Mind Trick Isnt Working in
- Dharmendra Pradhan draws the blueprint of
- Jaipur: Bonhomie to end
- Haj subsidy ends, funds to go into minority
- Man in custody hangs self at Karawal Nagar police
- Capital a ‘controlled area after 40 +ve equine bug
- 55 stages set to give a warm hug to PM Modi, Benjamin
- Two men held for robbing auto
- Female patient missing from Safdarjung Hospital, FIR
- Delhi High Court calls for emergency measures to curb monkey
- Theres Not That Much Fashion in FXs Big Versace Drama: Theres Not That Much Fashion in FXs Big Versace
- Senate Democrats Push for a Net Neutrality Vote. Do They Have a
- Social Qs: Can I Stage an Intervention for a Near-Strangers
- Two arrested for sending lewd messages to
- Justice Mishra-led bench asks CJI to put Loyas case before appropriate
Ravana is remembered by the most as the ruthless king who kidnapped Sita and was eventually killed by Ram and his monkey army. But only few people know that he was half demon and half brahmin and not just one another brahmin, he was one of the most educated and well versed brahmins that ever existed. So, here are 5 eye opening facts about the biggest villain of Indian Mythology.
He almost took Lord Shiva from Kailash to Lanka: He was one of the biggest devotee of lord shiva and his devotion such that lord shiva even handed over Atma Linga which was Shiva’s soul to ravana that gave him immortality and invincibility. He went all in when he tried to uproot mount kailash and take shiva to lanka, but shiva made him realise what shiva’s actual power was by keeping a toe on the surface thus crushing Ravana’s finger.
Ravana even blessed Ram: When the construction of Ram Setu was finished by Ram and his monkey army the commencement yagya was to be done and Ravana who being the most learned pandit in Lanka did it. Some Lankan manuscripts even suggest that Ravana even blessed Ram with Vijaybhav(Win the battle).
Reign of golden era for Lanka: Many people think that Ravana was a cruel or a ruthless ruler but the truth is he was a very good and fair ruler and yes he took the throne of Lanka by force from his brother, there is one other fact that Lanka saw its golden time under the reign of Ravana.
Ram even asked lakshman to take lessons from Ravana: Ravana was one of the most learned brahmin that ever lived and Ram being one of the avatars of Vishnu knew it all. Hence he asked Lakshman to take important lessons for being a ruler. On his deathbed Ravana gave lakshman some very important lessons to rule and beware of the mistake that he made as a king.
Max 150 Characters
इन दिनों बॉलिवुड में सामाजिक मुद्दों लगातार फिल्में बन रही हैं। इसी कड़ी