- Mehrishis financial acumen made refinery
- Why Disneys Last Jedi Mind Trick Isnt Working in
- Dharmendra Pradhan draws the blueprint of
- Jaipur: Bonhomie to end
- Haj subsidy ends, funds to go into minority
- Man in custody hangs self at Karawal Nagar police
- Capital a ‘controlled area after 40 +ve equine bug
- 55 stages set to give a warm hug to PM Modi, Benjamin
- Two men held for robbing auto
- Female patient missing from Safdarjung Hospital, FIR
- Delhi High Court calls for emergency measures to curb monkey
- Theres Not That Much Fashion in FXs Big Versace Drama: Theres Not That Much Fashion in FXs Big Versace
- Senate Democrats Push for a Net Neutrality Vote. Do They Have a
- Social Qs: Can I Stage an Intervention for a Near-Strangers
- Two arrested for sending lewd messages to
- Justice Mishra-led bench asks CJI to put Loyas case before appropriate
Another Cricketer-Actor couple, Zaheer Khan and Sagarika Ghatge got hitched in a select and low-key elusive ceremony on 23rd November. It was a quiet and simple court-marriage attended by family and very close friends. The couple had announced their engagement earlier this year on 24th April.
Zaheerika have always been private about their relationship and never discussed it in public.
Sagarika Ghatge gained fame with her one-shot success “Chak De India” and since then she has appeared in couple of Hindi cinemas in offbeat roles. She has also worked in Marathi and Punjabi film industry. She was last seen in Detective thriller movie “Irada” alongside Naseeruddin Shah, Arshad Warsi and Divya Dutta.
The thread ceremony was followed by a cocktail After-wedding party and the married birds also hosted a reception on Monday 27th of November at Taj Mahal Palace and Tower in Mumbai.
The guests of the reception were mostly from cricket world like Sachin tendulkar and his wife Anjali, Yuvraj Singh and his wife Hazel Keech and Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli graced the evening with their presence.
Sagrika took to posting her simple wedding pictures on Instagram. She looked uber chic in the elegant red sari and Zaheer looked debonair in his light pink Kurta.
On the reception the lady wore golden lehanga that was becoming to her and Zaheer was attired in a navy blue Achkan kurta looking dapper and classic.
We at mogossip offer our felicitations to the couple on their espousal. We wish you a blissful and fortunate live ahead.
Max 150 Characters
इन दिनों बॉलिवुड में सामाजिक मुद्दों लगातार फिल्में बन रही हैं। इसी कड़ी