- Barmer refinery distils Narendra Modi-Vasundhara Raje
- Mehrishis financial acumen made refinery
- Why Disneys Last Jedi Mind Trick Isnt Working in
- Dharmendra Pradhan draws the blueprint of
- Jaipur: Bonhomie to end
- Haj subsidy ends, funds to go into minority
- Man in custody hangs self at Karawal Nagar police
- Capital a ‘controlled area after 40 +ve equine bug
- 55 stages set to give a warm hug to PM Modi, Benjamin
- Two men held for robbing auto
- Female patient missing from Safdarjung Hospital, FIR
- Delhi High Court calls for emergency measures to curb monkey
- Theres Not That Much Fashion in FXs Big Versace Drama: Theres Not That Much Fashion in FXs Big Versace
- Senate Democrats Push for a Net Neutrality Vote. Do They Have a
- Social Qs: Can I Stage an Intervention for a Near-Strangers
- Two arrested for sending lewd messages to
There is no cause greater than humanity
A very shocking incident doing the rounds on 3rd December was that a 20 plus Sikh Man immolated himself in Sakur Basti Railway Station, Delhi. Yet it was more appalling that in a crowded railway station no one came to the rescue of the man who decided to end his life. The onlookers took out their phone and began filming the mishap but none came fore to save the man.
The man was 20 or above and was seen wandering around the station before he set fire to himself. Eyewitnesses reported that he seemed depressed and unhappy before he finally poured kerosene on his body and struck a match. Within seconds he was ablaze and this whole development took less than 5 minutes.
Amongst hundreds of spectators and many railway officials the man succumbed to burns and ceased to exist after 10 minutes. Watching this horrific scene in front of their eyes, did nobody felt any emotion in their hearts to rescue the dying helpless man? Were they not stirred by his screams and despair? Hundreds of people and not a single one even attempted to rescue that man, isn’t it disturbing to know. It was barbaric to watch him reduce to cinders and not act. His corpse remained at the station premises for hours before it was removed to mortuary.
It’s true that technology and Social media have taken the intrigue out of life but has it also made people heartless and less humane? There was time to aid and rescue him but all they just did was to let him burn and film the whole incident like it was some circus entertainment. Is this the kind of world we want to live in?
A citing appeal to all our readers: Please help someone when the need presents and save Humanity. Don’t let it die. Share your thoughts on the same in our comment section.
Max 150 Characters
इन दिनों बॉलिवुड में सामाजिक मुद्दों लगातार फिल्में बन रही हैं। इसी कड़ी