- Barmer refinery distils Narendra Modi-Vasundhara Raje
- Mehrishis financial acumen made refinery
- Why Disneys Last Jedi Mind Trick Isnt Working in
- Dharmendra Pradhan draws the blueprint of
- Jaipur: Bonhomie to end
- Haj subsidy ends, funds to go into minority
- Man in custody hangs self at Karawal Nagar police
- Capital a ‘controlled area after 40 +ve equine bug
- 55 stages set to give a warm hug to PM Modi, Benjamin
- Two men held for robbing auto
- Female patient missing from Safdarjung Hospital, FIR
- Delhi High Court calls for emergency measures to curb monkey
- Theres Not That Much Fashion in FXs Big Versace Drama: Theres Not That Much Fashion in FXs Big Versace
- Senate Democrats Push for a Net Neutrality Vote. Do They Have a
- Social Qs: Can I Stage an Intervention for a Near-Strangers
- Two arrested for sending lewd messages to
Witnessing immense success for its show and campaign #boothetaboo associated with its very first year of debut in 2017; IIFW Season 2.0 to be held in the early summer of 2018, promises to be much more splendid in its grandeur with a mandate to provide India, a much wider platform for the intimate apparel industry – an industry which is amongst the largest in apparel fashion across the globe.
As a run up for the IIFW season 2, the organizers are about to launch India’s first ever-high fashion intimate & beach fashion calendar - ‘Black Magik’ in the current month of December 2017.
With the finest intimate wear designers and brands having showcased their best of the collections during the first season be it lingerie, loungewear, sleepwear, legwear, lingerie accessories, sportswear, swimwear, beachwear etc. for both men and women; IIFW season 2 has roped in Hong Kong based International Jewelry designer Mona Shroff for its inauguration.
Niraj Jawanjal, Founder & Ideator, IIFW said, “This year we are coming up with the prestigious India Intimate Fashion Awards which will rope in veteran industry experts in the jury to honour the stalwarts in the field of intimate, beach and sports lingerie business.” He further added, “While, IIFW season 1 witnessed the participation of eminent brands and designers including Triumph, Mona Shroff, Nidhi Munim, Karishma Jumani to name a few…we are confident that Season 2.0 will be even bigger and better with more designers and brands participating this year. In addition to that, Bollywood celebrities will add to the glamour quotient of the show as showstoppers.”
Undoubtedly, India Intimate Fashion Week has brought the #gossip on #intimate wear on to the global stage, especially form the India context.
Max 150 Characters
इन दिनों बॉलिवुड में सामाजिक मुद्दों लगातार फिल्में बन रही हैं। इसी कड़ी